The Rope park
The Seilpark Engadin is a high-ropes adventure park nestled amongst the firs and larches of the lower Engadine valley. The Seilpark consists of nine courses (parcours) of differing heights and difficulty with a combined length of over one kilometer. It is a great place for adventurers of all ages and an ideal day-out for the whole family.
The Seilpark Engadin is situated beside the Inn river in Sur En (part of the village of Sent), only a few meters from the camping ground. There are toilets and a restaurant nearby.
Upon arrival at the Seilpark Engadin our guides will give you a climbing harness, a helmet and leather gloves. Then all climbers are required to take part in a safety briefing (please be aware that this is an active adventure park and that participants are responsible for their own safety) and a practice session in our training course.
At the Seilpark Engadin we have a range of both sport and full climbing harnesses and helmets that fit all ages and sizes so please ensure that everything fits.
At the Seilpark Engadin there is a barbecue area, picnic benches and a small fountain. You can buy drinks at the Seilpark office and visitors are encourage to make use of our facilities, even if you are not up in trees it’s a pleasant place to relax and enjoy the atmosphere.
Conditions of participation
- All participants must follow the minimum age requirements on the courses
- All participants must take part in a safety briefing before entering the rope park
- Children under 11 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Children between 11 and 14 must have a parent or guardian present
- All participants must have their own insurance
- All participants are responsible for their own safety and climb on own risk
- Participants who are under the influence of drugs or alcohol may not enter
- Maximum climbing duration is limited to 3 hours
- Maximum participant weight 120 kilos